Thursday, September 6, 2012

Foxy Fitzgerald

Instead of blogging about a book today, I want to share with you the coolest new book-related thing I have acquired.

Sofie, whom I discovered on Etsy, partnered with me to create his amazing book fox! Her site, bonjour poulette, has created the cutest little animal characters. I loved the fox and requested one of her foxes with a book. 


She nailed it!!! I am so happy with my little fox. Someday, when my bookstore days are done, I will look at this precious fox and think about the many years in which my life revolved around selling books. 

But for now,  I just need a name. Any suggestions? 

.... the verdict is in. Foxy Fitzgerald it is! : )

2 comments:

  1. My sister always cried at this movie but Tod is the name of the fox from Disney's The Fox and the Hound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is your favorite author? I would go with Foxy+their last name. Ex, Foxy Shakespear or Foxy Hemingway....

    ReplyDelete